|Alleged Bushman alien (on left) compared with known toy-dummy alien|
Scientist Photographs Plastic Alien at Area 51
|By Robert Sheaffer |
Boyd Bushman of Tucson, Arizona was a retired Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin, whose career spanned over forty years. Shortly before he passed away on August 7, 2014, he made what is being called a 'deathbed confession' relating his alleged experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity.
As of this writing, the video has been played well over 1 million times on YouTube. The website of the famous late-night paranormal talkmeister, Art Bell, proclaimed "Dying Senior Scientist Reveals Insider Truth About Area 51, Aliens, UFO’s and Anti-Gravity." Bushman's principal claims, as summarized by Youtube commenter Nuno Reis, are:
• Some UFOs and Aliens are stationed at the base.Bushman also claims that in 1947 a U.S. Air Force pilot shot down a flying saucer over New Mexico, killing several aliens. The military, of course, recovered the craft.
• He explains that from space there is a special flight path to Area 51.
• With their advanced technology they can travel much faster than light. The aliens who control these ships come from a planet 68 light years from Earth. [and they make the journey of 68 light years in about 45 minutes!!]
• The aliens who are working at the base are about 1.5 meters long and up to 230 years old.
• They have five fingers, which are 30 percent longer than ours, and five toes, which stuck together.
• They have three ribs on each side and three vertebral columns.
• The aliens communicate through telepathy.
• Finally Bushman reveals that Area 51 is working together with the Russians and the Chinese and their research is mainly focused to anti-gravity.
Most interesting are all the photos, supposedly of UFOs and aliens that he claims his friend took at Area 51, using a camera he provided. In fact, Bushman claimed that his camera was given to the aliens, who obligingly took photos out the window during a UFO trip, then returned his camera (although it's doubtful that the aliens, traveling so much faster than light, could actually see anything). Weirdest of all is a "spirit photo" that supposedly shows the ghost of an alien that died.
However, as soon as Bushman's video was posted on the popular UFO site The Black Vault, others began submitting photos and even a video of seemingly-identical aliens, albeit plastic ones:
|YouTube user John Hutchison (JonnOfMars) posted this video showing a toy alien he purchased several years back.|
However, not everyone was willing to accept that Bushmann's Close Encounter was of the Plastic Kind. Perhaps the plastic aliens are accurate representations of the real ones? Some have even suggested that the toy alien could be intended as a step toward 'disclosure' of real aliens: "Who knows how and to whom these things are revealed?"
Bushman's involvement with Lockheed Martin has, of course, again raised the old canard that Ben Rich, former director of the Lockheed Skunk Works (developers of highly-classified secret aircraft) supposedly said in at least one of his lectures that "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." This quote, however, has never been authenticated.
Researcher Curt Collins goes into such claims in great detail in two postings on his Blog Blue Blurry Lines (First. Second).. In brief, it seems that Rich liked to make jokes about ETs in his lectures to entertain his audience, such as "The Skunk Works has been assigned the task of getting E.T. back home." Anyone taking such comments seriously has completely misunderstood their context.
Continue Reading . . .
Former Lockheed Engineer Reveals Alien Photographs | VIDEO
Chinese Authorities Arrest Hoaxer for Fake Alien
Alien Autopsy Film Confirmed as Fake
Video of Captured Alien Goes Viral
SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE