By Anthony Bragalia
The UFO Iconoclast(s)
In the past few months rumors have swirled that members of the Roswell investigation team (this author included) had become aware of two photographic slides depicting an alien humanoid creature:
• This is true, and it is equally true that they may represent the first genuine physical evidence in support of the reality of a crash of a extraterrestrial beings near Roswell, NM over six decades ago.
• The stunning, historic photographs have been confirmed to have been imaged on two Kodachrome slides dating from the year 1947, the year of the UFO crash.
• There is no indication of retouching, digital enhancement or other photographic hoax technique.
• They are clear, in color, up close, and taken from two separate angles.
• These slides were found hidden in an attic in a chest having belonged to a deceased couple.
• This author made the incredible discovery that the husband was a very prominent petroleum geologist who conducted oil exploration expeditions in the 1940s in West TX and in New Mexico. This area also encompassed the Permian Basin, a region that includes Roswell, NM.
• Rather than depicting the popular culture image of aliens in the 1940s, they show the image of a small humanoid alien, like those aliens described by witnesses to Roswell.
• Other photos found in the chest (separate from the two humanoid slides) depict General Eisenhower in 1947 and with the couple at meetings and parties with what appear to be very well-placed people.
• There is much more of this tale to tell
What is Not True
• No crash debris or the craft itself are shown, this is pure fiction.
• No member of the team owns, manages or controls the evidence in any way, and therefore has not made any media inquiries as rumored and makes no decisions on what is done or not done with such evidence.
•We do not in any way represent or speak for the owner of the evidence. We were only assisting him.
Leaks and What went Wrong
There was most certainly a leak in the investigation. Some people became aware of some of the elements of the story…and what some did with this is truly shameful.
And others were reduced to name-calling in efforts to get us to talk. I even received strange phone calls in the middle of the night demanding disclosure! People actually tried to extort information on this. It is clear that there are many who were simply jealous of our efforts and dislike the idea of a team. They took a perverse pleasure in deliberately disrupting our continuing investigation. They do not see that they have caused tremendous harm to the pursuit of truth.
Why did they not wait until we had the time to understand more about the slide’s origin, provenance and chain-of-custody? And just why are we under any obligation to apprise strangers of things that we ourselves are still learning about?
Why was it so urgent for them to not first let us try to answer the many “who, what, where, whens , whys and hows” about these images that still remain before blabbering their mouths?
If we did not have these answers at the ready when the evidence was presented, we would be taken to task for not having those answers. We are damned if we do not pre-maturely release the information- and we would be damned if we did.
Why do some wish to bring down this aspect of the investigation and abort our sincere efforts? Are they so frustrated in not being able to see the images (some seem to being have mini-strokes and conniption fits because they have not) that they will do anything to make us release them? Do they seek fame at any cost? Do they not like us? Is it covetous behavior?
On Kevin (Randle)
And when it was found out that Roswell researcher Kevin Randle still had concerns about the slides, the skeptics and mean-spirited wanted to drive a wedge further and deep within the team. Kevin is entitled to his opinion. We remain civil and he is entitled to his thoughts. On this matter I am convinced that once he became privy to the evidence in a more direct way, he would have changed his mind.
People do not understand that the ‘team’ can have disagreements and still cooperate. They also do not appreciate that it is self-funded, takes time away from making a living, and its members are physically separated by thousands of miles. To then be further encumbered by an early onslaught of negativity before we have even completed our work on this evidence is simply unfair.
What I will Not Answer
In order to salvage what little is left of privacy in this investigation (and to honor commitments to others) I will not answer questions relative to:
• The names of the involved geologist and his wife nor the owner of the slides; who authenticated them and how; when the chest was found and the name of who found it; and specifics on the humanoid’s appearance. Anyone who does release this sensitive information really does not care about history and truth, only themselves. They are not honorable and are fame seekers and worse.
• Who has seen the photos and when and where, how they are stored, etc.
• What stage we are at in the investigation; who was contacted during the investigation
• Speculation on the decision masking processes of the owner of the evidence
Why You Will Not See The Photos
The owner of the slides certainly sees from afar the puerile and unprofessional behavior of some people. And he sees judgment cast even before the evidence is shown. He is likely repulsed by such “UFO people” and has no desire to enter such a hellish lion’s den. And he will not use the underbelly of the internet to ever release something of such enormity and cosmic import.
Continue Reading . . .
ROSWELL ALIEN PHOTOGRAPHS: Ufologist, Nick Redfern Divulges His Involvement in Scandal
ROSWELL UFO CRASH: New Evidence Concerning ‘Photographs’ of Alien Bodies Revealed!
Details of Alleged Photographic Evidence Re Roswell UFO Crash Leaked To The Public!
Roswell Dream Team member, Kevin Randle Denies Involvement in Alien Photograph Investigation
SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE