|By Robert Hastings|
The UFO Chronicles
This week marks the 70th Anniversary of the atomic bombings of the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, by the U.S. Army Air Force, which essentially resulted in the end of World War II.
Beginning in the late-1960s, the Freedom of Information Act has been used by researchers to declassify thousands of U.S. government documents which confirm that UFO activity has repeatedly occurred at atomic/thermonuclear weapons sites during this seven-decade period.
Moreover, hundreds of U.S. military veterans have come forward and revealed their involvement in one or another of these UFO incursions at nuclear test areas, bomb and missile warhead storage facilities, and deployment sites such as ICBM silos.
On September 27, 2010, a former U.S. Air Force ICBM launch officer, Captain Robert Salas, and I sponsored the “UFOs and Nukes” press conference in Washington D.C., during which seven U.S. Air Force veterans described various UFO incidents at nuclear weapons sites. CNN live-streamed the event and the full-length video may be viewed at www.ufohastings.com.
Given the great many disclosures—in documents and witness testimony—it’s clear that those aboard (or who remotely control) the UFOs are very interested in our nuclear weapons program.
Significantly, documents smuggled out of Russia by investigative television reporter George Knapp confirm that the Soviets had similar experiences at their ICBM sites during the Cold War as well. In other words, their weapons were targeted too.
Consequently, it seems evident that the UFOs involved in these incidents were being operated by a technologically-advanced third party, neither American nor Russian. So, if this is the case, who are they?
UFOs and Nukes: A Historic Overview
Here are just a few of the incidents that are currently known about, together with the dates they occurred, and a linked-article or declassified document that provides detailed information about them:
● December 1944-February 1945 / UFOs sighted and tracked on radar at the Hanford plutonium-production plant.
● January 31, 1949 / FBI memorandum reporting several UFO sightings at the Los Alamos atomic weapons laboratory in New Mexico, in December 1948
● August 23, 1950 / FBI memorandum reporting ongoing UFO activity at nuclear weapons facilities in New Mexico during the previous several months
● September 15, 1964 / The Big Sur Incident—Deep Denial or Disinformation?
● Fall 1964 / UFO Sightings by Air Policemen at Loring AFB, Maine, in the 1960s
● 1964-67 / Three Former U.S. Air Force ICBM Launch Officers Speak Out About UFOs
● Undated USAF memorandum summarizing large number of UFO sightings at F.E. Warren AFB on July 31-August 2, 1965
● August 30, 1966 USAF memorandum reporting sightings at Minot AFB
● Summer 1966 / UFO Hovered Near Missile Launch Control Center at Minot AFB—Retired Officer Says Several ICBMs Dropped "Off Alert"
● 1966 / Launch in Progress!
● 1966 / UFO Buzzes ICBM Launch Capsule at Minot AFB—The Commander's Control Panel "Lit Up" Indicating Missiles Away!
● March 1967 / The Echo and Oscar Flight Incidents—UFOs Disabled American ICBMs
● March 17, 1967 USAF teletype reporting loss of Strategic Alert at Malmstrom's Echo Flight
● 1966-76 / U.S. Air Force Fighters Chased UFOs at Malmstrom AFB in the 1960s and '70s
● Spring 1974 / Former U.S. Air Force Missile Launch Officer Says a UFO Activated One of His ICBMs—Twice!
● October 4, 1977 USAF letter summarizing UFO sightings at various AFBs in late October and early November 1975
● 1976 / Yet Another Nuclear Missile Launch Officer Talks about UFOs at F.E. Warren AFB
● January 1979 / Like a Diamond in the Sky
● December 1980 / The Rendlesham Forest Incidents—Beams of Light
● 1980, 1989 / UFOs Directed Laser-Like Beams Onto Nuclear Weapons Storage Sites—American and Soviet Facilities Targeted During the Cold War
● November 25, 1982 / Triangular UFO Above a U.S. Army Nuclear Weapons Depot Performs a 360-Degree Roll
● 1983 / UFOs Are Stalking and Intercepting Dummy Nuclear Warheads During Test Flights—Retired U.S. Air Force ICBM Targeting Team Chief Says The Big Sur Incident Was Not An Isolated Case
● 1986 / Ten UFOs Cavort Above Nuclear Missiles at Malmstrom AFB
● October 1998 / Triangular-Shaped UFO Sighted at the Nellis AFB Nuclear Weapons Storage Area
● June 16, 2010 / Recent Russian Newspaper Article Discusses UFO Incidents at Soviet and American Nuclear Weapons Sites
● September 27, 2010 / The UFOs-Nukes Connection Press Conference—Witness Affidavits and Declassified Documents
● October 23, 2010 / Huge UFO Sighted Near Nuclear Missiles During October 2010 Launch System Disruption
● 2012 / UFOs Reported Near Malmstrom AFB's Nuclear Missile Sites in September 2012
● July-August 2013 / UFOs Reported by Civilians Living Within Malmstrom AFB's Nuclear Missile Field
Visit Robert's Site ...
Reports Confirm UFO Activity at the Hanford Nuclear Weapons Plant During World War II
Repeated UFO Activity Reported at Oakridge Atomic Energy Installation - Radar Jammed, Interceptors Scrambled!
Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) Wants Info on Flying Saucers (UFOs) | UFO CHRONICLE 10-12-1950
REPORT YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE