|By Larry Bryant|
1. Reference: My classified advertisement now posted upon the web site of ClassifiedAds.com, the text of which is printed below.TO: Freedom-of-Information Coordinator
U. S. Naval Air Station Pensacola
190 Radford Blvd.
Pensacola, FL 32508-5217
FROM: Larry W. Bryant
3518 Martha Custis Drive
Alexandria, VA 22302
DATE: November 6, 201
2. This freedom-of-information request seeks a copy of any and all NASP-generated and NASP-received records pertaining to the following two phases of NASP-related activity:
PHASE A: The anti-UFO aerial attack of October 23, 2011, as described in Reference 1 -- said records to include a full transcript of the fighter pilots' communications during and after the incident. all audio/video recordings of post-incident debriefings of the pilots; all gun-camera photography and radar-tracking data secured from the intercepting fighters; mortician reports on any and all occupants of the downed UFO; all documentary evidence assembled and submitted under provisions of Joint Army-Navy-Air Publication (JANAP) 146 (re formal reporting of "vital intelligence sightings"); pilots' logs of the ammunition expended during the shoot-down; photographic evidence of any damage to the fighters; after-action reports submitted to higher headquarters; public-affairs guidance on the processing of media inquiries about the incident; and congressional inquiries into the events and principals leading up to the incident's inception and outcome.
PHASE B: All such records (described above) as pertain to all other NASP-involved interceptions/attacks occurring during the period November 6, 2010, through November 6, 2011.
3. As you proceed with the processing of this request, I ask that you comply fully with the following two FOIA requirements:
a. Within 20 working days of your receipt of this letter, assign to this request a case file/tracking number and notify me, in writing, of that action.
b. Provide me the approximate date on which you expect to fulfill my request for all responsive records.
4. Please acknowledge my FOIA-requester status as a representative of the news media (RNM) by waiving all records-search/review fees incident to your fulfilling this request; and please note my willingness to pay only for your reasonable document-duplication costs beyond the first 100 responsive pages. Ample evidence of my RNM status appears within my web log at ufoview.posterous.com.
5. By USPS mail, I'm sending to you a signed printout of this e-formatted letter.
LARRY W. BRYANT_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Columnist for UFO Magazine
Copies furnished to:
Editor, UFO Magazine
Chief of Staff, U. S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
TEXT OF LWB's ADVERTISEMENT AT www.classifiedads.com/announcements-ad7827084.htm
== Blow the Whistle on the U. S. Navy's Downing of a UFO over the Gulf of Mexico! ==
Information recently leaked to the UFO-research community reveals that, in the night of Oct. 23, 2011, one or more jet fighters from Florida's Naval Air Station Pensacola directed their gunfire at a speedy UFO in the sky above the Gulf of Mexico. The result: the pursued UFO burst into flames and tumbled into the sea. Why did this incident occur, who gave the order to open fire, where is the debris from the UFO's impact, and what do official records say about the encounter?
To get some answers, I'm sending to the station a freedom-of-information request for access to all NASP records pertaining to this historic event. See the request's text now posted as Item 2.135 upon my web log at ufoview.posterous.com.
In the meantime, if you (or someone you know) can shed additional, authoritative light upon what happened (and why) during that aerial skirmish, you may qualify for a $1,000 reward for such whistleblower-derived evidence (as to be adjudged by a panel of UFO-research specialists). Contact Larry W. Bryant, 3518 Martha Custis Drive, Alexandria, VA 22302; phone: 703-931-3341; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be assured that whatever information you might choose to offer would be welcomed by one or more congressional oversight committees.
For periodic updates on this whistleblower-solicitation campaign, you may wish to subscribe for my free online newsletter at tinyletter.com/ufoview-updates.