By Michelle Dawes
A huge fire involving 100,000 tonnes of plastic recycling material, thought to have been sparked by Chinese lanterns, has been contained say firefighters.
Crews described the blaze, which also involved a factory unit, as the largest they had seen in the West Midlands.
More than 200 firefighters attended the fire in Smethwick. Three of them have been taken to hospital.
The fire, which produced a 6,000ft smoke plume, is said to have caused £6m damage to the Jayplas depot.
Fire chiefs have now called for an "urgent review" into the use of Chinese lanterns. . . .
Continue Reading . . .
UFOs May Have Been Chinese Lanterns | UFO NEWS | VIDEO
UFO NEWS | VIDEO: Strange Lights Over Centennial Were Chinese Lanterns
UFO SWFL Mystery Solved? | UFO NEWS | VIDEO
SHARE YOUR UFO EXPERIENCE