By Robert HastingsUFO-Nukes Connection researcher Robert Hastings is requesting information about the two cell phone videos which have recently surfaced on YouTube, showing what appears to be a pyramid-shaped UFO hovering over the Kremlin, the Russian seat of government in Moscow. At Hastings' request, video analysis expert Jim Dilattoso has agreed to analyze the two videos, if uncompressed files can be obtained. This is an open request for such files, which should be sent to Dilattoso at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While the nature of the hovering object remains as yet unproved, in Hastings' opinion, he believes that the incident should be investigated further. To that end, he is seeking the following information:
1) The exact date and duration of the sighting. Contradictory information has been posted online; most reports say that the UFO appeared on December 9, 2009, and was present for "hours" but one report says that it hovered "for minutes at a time."
2) The total number of videos and still photos of the UFO in existence, as best as can be determined. Thus far, only two cell phone videos of the object have surfaced, one taken in daylight, the other at night:
3) The identity of the person or persons who posted the two videos online, together with their contact information.
4) Any related information about police reports, online discussion among persons claiming to be witnesses, follow-up reports in the Russian media, etc.
At present, there are far more questions than facts about this case, and many valid criticisms by skeptics must be addressed:
- For example, in a city as large as Moscow, why have only two videos of the UFO surfaced?
- Why do the identities of the persons who posted the videos remain unknown?
- If the UFO hovered for hours, as claimed, why did the Russian military not scramble jet fighters to intercept it?
Information about the videos in question, witness testimony, and other relevant information, may be sent to Hastings at email@example.com. He is also seeking the assistance of Russian-speaking individuals who have contacts in Moscow, who might assist in this investigation by making inquiries to the local media, the police, and the government.